Apply as Translator
We are hiring professional translator over 75 languages and 1500 language pairs. Join our community and enjoy Translations Universe benefits:
- Work whenever you want. You will be notified per email once a project suitable for your language combinations has been submitted, then simply choose to accept the project or not.
- Get paid via PayPal once reached a minimum of 20,00€, whenever you want. Don’t worry about invoicing and billing, we will take care of everything.
- Choose your own expertise area: we will pay extra for expert translations.
- Build your own working relationship with Translations Universe customers. Be polite, clients will ask back for you to be their exclusive translator.
- Our team will always assist you, 24/7. Do not be afraid to ask, we aim to establish a good relationship with you and our customers.
What to do
- Send us your relevant certificate and a valid identity document.
- Communicate us your native language and preferred language pairs (up to 3).
- Take the exam we will send you once verified your identity. Our staff will review the text (any single expertise area will be proven).
- Start receiving your translation projects! Be patient if you will not receive any project in the first days, you will be notified soon.
- You’ll get notified about the earns of every project per email, once the project is submitted.
Bear in mind
Payment for translators is calculated according to the wordcount, when the rate is set according to the project's language combination.
The rate for General translation is 0,04 €/word.
The rate for Expert Translation is 0,08 €/word.
Please note, depending on your language pairs, you could notify us a different pay rate.
Rare language pairs like English to/from Japanese, and other pairs will now pay 0,14 €/word for General translation, and 0.18€ /word for Expert translation.
- Please note, your project will take up to 48 hours to be reviewed by our community and to be accepted. In case of complaints, we reserve our right to reallocate the project to other translator.
- Last but not least, the more we know you the more we like you! Be efficient, responsive and polite with the customers and you will get more projects.